"Writers write": I absconded those words from a very old copy of Writer's Magazine, magazines which were being destroyed by the librarians at my local junior high school to make room for the new. (And now young people don't yearn for the periodicals room the way I used to!) Those words have encouraged me over the years -- not "writers write masterpieces" or "writers write daily". Simply, writers write. This blog is for that purpose, and you are welcome to come along!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mystery Solved!

Haha!  Triumph!  My first attempt at writing a mystery novel is almost complete!  The mystery has been solved, amidst much adrenaline-laced danger, and now onto the denoument.  I have to wrap it up concisely, which will be my undoing.  My attempt at NaNoWriMo writing -- 50,000 words in 30 days -- ended up (and not even finished yet!) pushing 150,000! 

Concise is not in my repetoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment