"Writers write": I absconded those words from a very old copy of Writer's Magazine, magazines which were being destroyed by the librarians at my local junior high school to make room for the new. (And now young people don't yearn for the periodicals room the way I used to!) Those words have encouraged me over the years -- not "writers write masterpieces" or "writers write daily". Simply, writers write. This blog is for that purpose, and you are welcome to come along!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Still Writing

I am gearing up for my other job -- teaching.  School starts soon, and I have been very busy. 

I am still writing, though, working on the mystery novel nearly every day.  *Sigh*  It was flowing like Niagra River.  Now it's like the water at the bottom.  I can't say I am stuck, exactly, but fifteen pages a night are not dripping off my fingers the way they were three weeks ago. 

I am determined to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment